Connect to Your Future - Recruitment Scholarship
For students who are early high school graduates and planning to enroll in the spring 2019 term. $2000 award, $1,000 will be applied to Spring 2019 and $1,000 to Fall 2019. Non-renewable.
Deadline: November 30th, 2018
• High school seniors graduating December 2018
• No FAFSA required.
• Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more per semester) in a degree or certificate program.
• Ready to take college-level courses (non-developmental English and math).
• Not based on financial need.
• Priority given to students interested in Guaranteed Transfer Admission.