CLEAR : Collegiate Lancer Endowment for Addiction and Recovery
The Healthcare Foundation of Northern Lake County (HFNLC) has awarded College of Lake County funds for students studying alcohol and drug counseling, especially those who are bilingual and in high demand.
Eligible programs include:
- 25HD: Associate in Applied Science, Human Services: Addiction Counseling and Treatment
- 25HG: Certificate: Addiction Counseling and Treatment
- 25HL: Associate in Applied Science, Human Services: Trauma Interventions and Prevention
- 25HM: Certificate: Trauma Interventions and Prevention
- 25HN: Certificate: Accelerated Addictions Counseling and Treatment
The scholarship can pay for tuition, fees, and books.
To apply, complete the general scholarship application and the CLEAR Scholarship application.